Show Styles, center styles?

Hi, I’m a big fan of Show Styles / Show interpolations, but I can’t get it to center the styles, the purple styles align to the left(?) Any tricks?
Best,
Rasmus

Hello, what exactly do you mean by purple styles? I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what you are talking about.

Hi Rasmus, I was wondering if you have found a solution. I have the same problem.

Possible it’s broken

Any alternative?

You can name a node * and it will align at the node.

It should work again. You may need to make a small change in the outline (move a node back and forth) to trigger a redraw of the canvas.

How do I name a node? I have never done this before. :frowning:

your_name = "YOUR_NAME"

for path in Layer.paths:
	for node in path.nodes:
		if node.selected:
			node.name = your_name

Run this in the macro panel, setting your desired name in the your_name variable. It will name all selected nodes in the current layer accordingly.

There is also the NodeNamer plugin, installable from the Plugin Manager.

Nodes named :white_check_mark: (Ran with plugin and script)
Nodes moved back and forth :white_check_mark:
Center Styles :x: :frowning:

:arrow_forward: I have no idea if should I name one or more than one nodes.
:arrow_forward: After these changes I restarted the program but did not works. :frowning:

(I appreciated your support, this plugin is important the most in my design process)

Guys I upgraded Glyphs3 and practically is impossible to work with this plugin which I used to work really well in Glyphs2. :-1: :-1: :-1:

This is how the plugin is looks and works currently!!
https://twitter.com/calderon_type/status/1641216679064551427?s=20

Can you please try the latest version? You might need to remove/reinstall it from the plugin manager.

Thanks Georg it worked perfectly.

There’s a plug-in called Node Namer