Spacebar Move Screen Mac Not Functioning

I normally can use my spacebar and mouse to move around on the screen quickly. But it’s jumping around and not functioning if I lift off the mouse to move further - it’s fine if I keep holding down on my mouse (but sometimes I need to lift off to get to the area. I am using Mac OS 10.14.4 and Glyphs 2.6.1 - I have restarted but still happens. This works fine in Adobe Illustrator. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Like

The video is not working?

I’m not sure why it shows in my preview, then goes away after I hit the REPLY button.

https://drive.google.com/a/hollymccaig.com/file/d/1NGuwns-zopu3Sx5uxA2gKngL_U2Hg-aj/view?usp=drivesdk

There. Maybe that will help? Also, I am using a Huion S610 tablet. I have put in a ticket with them. I can get my regular mouse to do this fine with the spacebar to move. So I am now thinking it might be the tablet. But I have the latest driver. I rarely use a regular mouse.

1 Like

Thanks for the video. Those tablets are making problems quite a lot. I’ll see if I can retrace the step.

1 Like

I played around with this. And I can’t find the problem. I need to find someone with this tablet to try it myself.

Could it be related to this?

No. I’m doing it super slow to make sure. I press the spacebar and wait a few seconds to click and drag with my tablet and it just jumps like my video. :frowning:

Thanks for sharing the video, i also have the same problem. :tired_face:

The video didn’t play, where is the video link sir or youtube?