Undo issue - There was a problem with undo

Hi guys,
this happens to me all the time. Often I just make one single change and when I try to go back this pop up appears and despite what it says there’s no way I can go back any point in time. Any ideas, am I the only one to experience this? I’m usign the last Glyphs cutting edge version and the most recent Mac Os version. Thank you in advance.

When you can reproduce that error, then I can fix it. That would be super helpful.

And do you use and scripts or plugins?

Hi, well unfortunately it seems quite random to me. The problem is that in the meantime I don’t feel confident at all, I have to take extra precautions all the time in order not to lose my glyphs current state of the art .

I’ve installed only the Mekkablue scripts but I’m not using them in my current project. No plugins installed.

Could you do a screencast while working and if you happen to get an undo problem, send me that file? Maybe, if I see what you are doing, I can figure it out. That would be a great help.

If I’m able to get it on video, I’ll let you know.

saw it happening yesterday in G2 beta,
I was dragging some nodes, unsure how to repro.

Hi guys,
I’m experiencing an issue with Undo, I think that don’t’ work properly, only 3 or 4 steps back.
G 2.6.6. [1344] Mojave.
Just sent a crash report.