Updating pyobjc breaks Plugins

The other day I updated pyobjc using “pip install -U pyobjc” and I think it has broken my Plugins. I am now receiving lots of errors like this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/Robert/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/Reporter Toggler/ReporterToggler.glyphsPalette/Contents/Resources/../MacOS/main.py", line 11, in <module>
    _run('plugin.py')
  File "/Users/Robert/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/Reporter Toggler/ReporterToggler.glyphsPalette/Contents/Resources/../MacOS/main.py", line 9, in _run
    execfile(path, globals(), globals())
  File "/Users/Robert/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/Reporter Toggler/ReporterToggler.glyphsPalette/Contents/Resources/plugin.py", line 15, in <module>
    from GlyphsApp.plugins import *
  File "GlyphsApp/GlyphsApp/plugins.py", line 1051, in <module>
objc.BadPrototypeError: Objective-C expects 1 arguments, Python argument has from 3 to 6 arguments for <unbound selector drawTextAtPoint of ReporterPlugin at 0x10dd4a988>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: reload(): module Foundation._context not in sys.modules

Is there a way to fix this, or a particular version of pyobjc I’ll need to roll back to in order to make things work again?

I’m on Glyphs 2.5.1 (1141), High Sierra 10.13.1.

The best is to not have a custom pyobjc at all. Just use the one that comes with the system. And if you need the custom version, use it in a virtual environment.

Thanks, that fixed everything! Will use a virtual env from now on.