Use of undefined lookup name “POS_..."

Hello everyone!

I’m a newbie in Glyphs.
Today I was trying to export my first project (a stencil version of Montserrat Alternates.ttf) and I couldn’t because of this error:

I’ve already checked if there’s something similar on the forum, but all I found is this:

which apparently was a bug of the software that should have been fixed.

Thank you for you help!
Federico

That should be fixed in the version that I just uploaded.

I updated it (v. 3.1.2 (3151), right?), but it’s sill giving me the same problem.
Btw, impressed by the speed of the response, thank you!

Georg is referring to the current cutting edge release (beta version) of Glyphs 3.2. You can download it by going to GlyphsPreferences…Updates, and enabling cutting edge versions.

Thank you. Done: now running v.3.2 (3179), but the error still.

Am I understanding correctly that you are working based on a ttf file you imported? That is most definitely not recommendable, especially since Montserrat is open source. Work with the Glyphs files available on the repository: GitHub - JulietaUla/Montserrat

2 Likes

After installing the new version, you would need to re-import the .otf as the error is with the import and not with the export. But you should use the .glyphs files from the repo as @SCarewe suggested.

3 Likes

Yes, as the one on Google font was a .ttf. Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll try

Did it again with the .glyphs files and it worked! Thank you all