What about a to-do panel?

For now, there is this:

Georg went over the code the other day, and fixed some problems that have been keeping me from publishing it, but here it is now. Have fun.

2 Likes

Great job! Using it already.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

What happens if I put notes in the font and in selected glyphs and send the file to someone who doesn’t have this plugin? Are the notes preserved if they resave the file?

Also, would it be possible to indicate in the font view which glyphs have notes? (Could use the same icon as in-glyph annotations?)

Yes. The font notes are stored in a custom parameter in Font Info > Font. The glyph notes are visible in Font View, List mode. You might need to right click the table header to activate the note column.

There is the request about adding more indicators to the icon view. I see what I can do.

Wonderful, thanks Georg.

If I select more than one glyph and write a glyph note, it is not stored. The only way to do this now is to write the note on one glyph, hit return to store it, copy and paste it to another glyph. Can it be amended to accept a note for more than one glyph in one go?

1 Like

That is a good idea. Will take a few days, because I am in the process of updating all my code for 2.3. Can you add an issue to the GitHub repository?