Word-O-Mat not showing up

Word-O-Mat is not showing up in my glyphys. I have tried reinstalling it and it still doesn’t show up.

I am running Glyphs 2.6.8 on OS Ventura 13.0

Have you read this: Glyphs 2 on Monterey | Glyphs

Yes I went through this and made sure that Python 2 was installed. Then I went through and tried reinstalling Word-O-Mat and it will isn’t showing up in my GlyphsApp.

Have you also installed pyobjc?

Yep, installed pyobjc and also installed modules.

Do you see anything in the Macro Window?

Im having the exact same issue with Word-o-mat not working on Glyphs2 after updating to a M1 macbook, running Glyphs Version 2.6.9 (1363) on macOS Ventura 13.1 (22C65).

I’m currently looking into why this is occurring as I had similar issues with Word-o-mat for Glyphs3 until fixing multiple python modules.

You are aware of this, right?

Thanks Rainer. Yes, I’m aware of it. Currently just going through the motions of setting up everything.

Still no luck after completing the ‘Glyphs 2 on Monterey’ process. What’s odd is glyphs2 presents no issues with word-o-mat installed, with Glyphs2 still opening. however, where the plugin would be located on the EDIT menu it says ‘NSMenuItem’ and it’s greyed out. Weird.

That was a bug in the Glyphs 2 wrapper. I’ve uploaded a new version (cutting edge, for now).

Thanks Georg, I appreciate you taking the time to fix this issue. Everything’s operating as expected now.