[944] Crash on export

Something wrong with your server? I’m getting this for the last few hours when I try to update:

Okay, so, I’m not sure what’s going on here. I’m still getting that update error on my desktop computer, but everything is fine on my laptop. On my desktop computer, I can’t even get to www.glyphsapp.com. (Getting to the forum works, obviously.) Again, no problem on my laptop.

It seems to be some sort SSL certificate error. Console reports “TIC SSL Trust Error” both for the website and when attempting to check for updates in the app. Tried restarting the desktop, tried bypassing my wifi network, tried deleting SSL certificates related to Glyphs in KeyChain Access. This is probably just something on my end, but it’s really baffling me. Any ideas?

I tried removing cookies in Safari for glyphsapp.com, and now I can’t get to the forum either. (Posting from my laptop.)

Firefox works okay (on the desktop computer) for the website and forum. So it seems to be limited to Safari and the Glyphs app.

Never mind. Something was wrong in my keychain data. Got it working again. Sorry for the noise.

After all that, I did try it from the latest cutting edge version, no crash so far.

The certificate was renewed recently. Sometimes this takes a few days until it trickles through. You probably dismissed a certificate warning at some point, probably in Safari.

That’s possible. There was something some days ago, and I may not have looked at it closely enough. Anyway, all good now.

1 Like