- When creating a fraction automatically by components, e.g. oneeighth, the standard spacing of the right refers to the right spacing of the first component (in this example one.numr, not eight. numr). It has the right value, but updating the metrics changes it.
- When adding an italic-angle, the layer names change from Regular to Regular Italic for example. So should the alternate master layers like Regular .
- When the glyph consists of only one open path, deleting it doesn’t delete it from the preview
- When undoing a slanting/cursifying, the anchors (like top, bottom, ogonek) don’t move back to the origin.
- Variation-layers could be sortable in contrary order, so the newest copies are following the main layers. When having already a lot of copied layers it’s always a lot of scrolling, because the one I am working with and I am comparing to the main layer is the latest copy.
- Open paths too should have a definable starting point. Not showing an arrow/triangle is okay, I guess, but the option setting a starting point should have an effect. Sometimes I take the inner and the outer outline and use the transform-background-option to define the skeleton of the glyph. By nature the two outlines don’t have the same direction. For now I need to add “tails” to the paths to define ending points.
- in spacing a fixed numeric value like “=50” should be possible, so if you move the outlines and you select “update metrics” it can keep a specific value.