Adding marks to custom ligatures

Hi everyone,
could you help me with this issue,

I’m trying to add marks to custom ligature I created [لله] / [lam-ar.init lam-ar.medi heh-ar.fina],
I create the ligature, I have added it to the features as well and it works as ligature correctly
but am not able to add marks to it, It works as one letter. Even after I tried adding the marks manually - [Cmd + U] not working with it.

while the normal ligature of [allah-ar] is working fine.

One thing more, why the syllables/letters of the ligature when I selected on the real font become different , not as I set.

What is the name of the ligature glyph?
If the automatic anchors do not work, you can add them manually. Or just copy them from another glyph.

The name is [lellah-ar], It affect !?
I tried both Copy and manually, and even after that, it’s not working as ligature, it looks like one letter after I exported (accepting one mark only), and the anchors gone.!

ok, I redo it again, now it is working fine.

now the other point,

why the syllables/letters of the ligature when I selected on the real font become different , not as I set.

You should use standard ligature names ‘allah-ar’ is an exception, all others need to use the names of parts that make up the ligatures joined by underscores: lam_lam_heh-ar in your case. Then the automatic anchors will work as will the correct carret positioning by moving the 'carret_X anchors to the right place. Last time I checked Adobe apps didn’t support this cut calculate it themselves. But the correct name might help it a bit.

That’s fine, ok, thank you my dear.