Calling a script after generating the font?

I want to do some post processing after the font is generated, so I’d like to be able to run an external script one the generated font each time I generate a font, is there a way to do this?

I don’t have deep knowledge of those issues. But I think after exporting a font you can edit it with OTMaster without decompile it.

You can trigger execution of scripts with Folder Actions on the Mac. Is that what you mean?

What kind of post processing are you thinking of?

But I think after exporting a font you can edit it with OTMaster without decompile it.

Thanks, but I want to do this each time I export the font not only once.

Folder actions seem like it would do the trick, I’ll give it a try once I’m able to export the font again. Thanks.

I’m trying to assign each glyph in the font a PUA value based on its glyph index in the final font, so that I can draw glyphs on an API that does not support using glyph indices directly (for testing purposes). The mapping has to be done after final export to make sure I’m getting the exact glyph indices.

You can subscribe the GSDocumentWasExportedNotification notification. In notification.object you’ll find a fontFilePath and an instance.