Can’t preview OpenType features

When I try to preview any OpenType feature on the edit view, I am shown this generic error message:

There is a problem with the temporary font. Please contact the developer.

The same error is shown when I go to Font Info > Features and click Update (all) or Compile.

Glyphs 2.2b (814) and OS X 10.11

Can you send me the .glyphs file?

Absolutely. I just sent it to support email.

However, it seems I get this error on all .glyphs files I have here.

Same issue here. It happens all the time with 814.

Same here too.

This is fixed in the latest update.

Working fine on build 815. Thanks!

There is a crashing bug in 815 so I uploaded 816…

In order to not multiply topics I add here another minor bug found in the 2.2b version.
You can not open OTF and TTF files in Glyphs 2.2b(816) - I solved this by opening the files in a older, not updated version of Glyphs 2.1.1

You mean 816?

Can you send me some fonts that don’t work?

Sorry, I made a typo. It should be 816 instead 116 and 2.1.1
The problem appers after instaling the cutting edge version of Glyphs 2.2b(816). I thought its maybe something with the settings of El Capitan but I can open the OTF and TTF files in a pre updated version of Glyphs 2.1.1. I have this problem with all fonts – my own and bought fonts. I looked in the default settings of Glyphs 2.2b(816) but they same to be like in Glyphs 2.1.1. I have no clue what could be wrong.

Could you send me some of the fonts?

OS X 10.11.1, G2 [816] – Similar issue here. I can view Features in an Adobe Font (Warnock Opticals) but I cannot view Features in an OTF of mine generated by G2 August 3, 2015. There is a red exclamation mark to the left of the Feature drop-down in Text mode. I can view Features in the .glyphs file though. I will send the OTF via email to you.

The red exclamation mark means there is something wrong with the feature code. Hit the compile button in Font Info > Features. It should give you an error message.