Crash opening G3

Hi @ Forum, I am experiencing this problem when trying to open a file, it was started from opening a tab with a concrete glyph.

This is the latest message on my:

crash.log file

« The window has been marked as needing another Layout Window pass, but it has already had more Layout Window passes than there are views in the window. »

If you have any idea how to solve it, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thanks.

Can you try to start Glyphs without plugins by holding down Option and Shift when you start the app?

And can you send several crash reports from the dialog that comes up when you restart the app. And add a note that connects to this thread. And what version do you have?

1 Like

Georg, many thanks. I found out that the problem is caused by some layers that comes from Fontlab. I am working on a project where a person from the team works with Fontlab and when exporting as Glyphs it always brings unnecessary layers. :man_shrugging:t4:

I remember once using a Mekkablue plugin that erased all layers under a certain filter (I think the name or something similar was the one I used).