Crashed and not reopening

Hey,

My Glyphs application crashed a few days ago and i get this error message when i try to open it. I press reopen but, it never reopens. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app yet the same message still appears when i try to open it.

Any solutions?

Can you post the 10 or so lines from this window?

The crash seems to be caused by the pixel tool. Can you start without plugins by holding down Option and Shift when you start the app?

Hi, i have been using this method to open Glyphs for the past week but unfortunately it has now stopped working.

• Redownload and reinstall the app.
  • Clean out your Plugins folder: in Finder, hold down the Option (Alt) key and choose Go > Library, then navigate to Application Support > Glyphs > Plugins. Delete the whole folder. (Reinstall the plug-ins you need viw Window > Plugin Manager later.)
  • Update your macOS. The latest version of High Sierra is 10.13.6. Your screenshots indicate an older version.
  • Once you get Glyphs started, update to the latest beta please. Go to Glyphs > Preferences > Updates, activate both checkboxes and press the Update button.
  • If it still crashes at startup, there are more tips in the Crashes tutorial.