Creating raster font

Yes. I get that Georg.

I sent you the font to your info email address.

If you compare the ttf to the Apple Font you will see what I mean.

When you open your font, all letters are empty and show the gray default glyph. If you open the Emoji font, all letters are empty, too and show the default font, too. Not only happens to be exactly the same as the images in the font as it is the same font.

That is because the Emoji font doesn’t have letters, but for emoji characters it actually does show the emoji images’. No?
So, it would be expected of the notanotherfolio’s font to show the characters, because it actually does have them.

@GeorgSeifert How high can the resolution of the raster font go? For example if I wanted to make a print capable bitmap font, perhaps 800–2400px high letters, is that possible ?

Should be possible. Have you tried it?

it seems there is a maximum image size because my image is forced scaled and i can’t increase the size.
Edit:
It seems to be scaled because of the resolution I put in the layer name after iColor how does this work? When you say resolution do you mean the vertical dimension of the image here?

Rename the layers to iColor , followed by a wordspace and a number indicating the image resolution. For instance, iColor 512 , iColor 256 , iColor 128 , and iColor 96 .

My image is 4374 pixel high, but when I name it to iColor 4374 it’s forced to become 95.26%?

Can you send me one of the images and the .glyphs file?