Hi I need to add some currency symbols to a font and I saw some of them are just some glyphs together or are actual letters as symbols (same unicodes). Please check this list:
- Bulgaria Lev BGN лв 43b, 432
- Czech Republic Koruna CZK Kč 4b, 10d
- Macedonia Denar MKD ден 434, 435, 43d
- Poland Zloty PLN zł 7a, 142
- Serbia Dinar RSD Дин 414, 438, 43d, 2e
How can I add them as currency symbols?
And for example, I also have some like Guatemala Quetzal GTQ Q 51 that is just the Q letter. Is there any way to have those as currency too? or they just need to use the Q glyph?
This is for an ecommerce app, so the idea is that the app detects the user country code and show the prices with the actual country currency.
Thanks a lot.