Custom Glyph Data in G4 not working with some nonspacing marks

When opening a Glyphs 3 file in Glyphs 4, some of the custom glyph data seems to be ignored. Specifically, a non-spacing mark that I use as a “dot” (and by extension all the glyphs that use it as a component also don’t want to auto-align when I open and cause a mildly alarming list of alignment warnings :wink: ). There is another that’s defined nearly the same way that does work.

Here are the 2 definitions:

<glyph name="threedotsupabove-ar.t" sortName="ar2841" category="Mark" subCategory="Nonspacing" script="arabic" direction="RTL" description="ARABIC TRIPLE DOT UP PUNCTUATION MARK (TURNED)" anchors="_top, top" marks="=dotabove-ar" />
<glyph name="smallhook-ar" sortName="ar3045.01" category="Mark" subCategory="Nonspacing" script="arabic" direction="RTL" description="ARABIC COMMA HOOK FOR HEH GOAL" anchors="_ring, bottom" />

The threedots turned works fine:

But the smallhook doesn’t; compared to G3 it doesn’t seem to be loading the properties when I open the file:

I don’t have this info manually entered in Glyphs3 for either mark since I let the GlyphData.xml file handle it.

Thanks for the report; I have fix it and it will be part of the next release.

Awesome thank you!