Error when exporting fonts with N'ko kerning Glyphs 3.2

Glyphs 3.2 is unable to export any fonts that have kerning values for N’ko. Upon export, I get the following error. I haven’t had any problems with other scripts. Fonts successfully export with Glyphs 3.1.2.

Here is a font for testing. It has some manually coded kerning values. These export fine. Once I add a single kern pair through the UI I get the error on export.
NotoSansNKoUnjoinedKernTest.glyphs (133.1 KB)

Thanks

Exports fine for me. Can you send the font that has the kerning pair that produces the error?

I thought I forgot to save the kerning in the font I sent but I am realizing now, that after adding the kerning and saving the font, it disappears after re-opening it. I can’t save the font with the kerning value to send it.

While the font is open though if you take any two letters and add a kerning value and try to export you get the error.

Oh wait nevermind I got it. That file was in Glyphs 2 format, which is why the kerning wasn’t saving. Here is the font again.

NotoSansNKoUnjoinedKernTest.glyphs (108.6 KB)

Hi Just checking in on this one to see if you were able to reproduce the issue. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder. I fixed it.

And make sure you set the writing direction properly. The RTL was missing from GlyphData. I just fixed that.

Thanks! I will double check the writing direction in my other projects.