Error when using "Set Kerning Groups" macro

I remember once using “Set Kerning Groups” macro and it did a great job.

Now when I try to use it I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 984, in
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 970, in main
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 890, in updateKeyGlyphsForSelected
File “/Users/Tim/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Scripts/GlyphsApp.py”, line 22, in len
return len(self.values())
TypeError: object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()

Tried to fix this myself in the script but it seems like there is a bug in GlyphsApp.py?

I fixed it.

I am afraid the script does not work at all. I tried to run the script in Glyphs 1 and Glyphs 2 and it has no results, it simply does nothing. Georg, could you please check it?
I believe I have the latest versions of Glyphs and all the scripts and libraries from GitHub.

did you select some glyphs?

Sure. I did test it again, I downloaded all the files from https://github.com/schriftgestalt/Glyphs-Scripts, I restared Glyphs, reloaded scripts. When I select Z and Zcaron and run script, it does nothing, no kerning groups are assigned at all (I tried Glyphs 1 and Glyphs 2 again, same results.)

Do you see something in the macro window?

Perhaps there is a superfluous glyphsapp.py© in your scripts folder?

I have one glyphsapp.py and one glyphsapp.pyc in the Script folder. What should I do? Thanks for your help. This is the macro window message:

Start
*** Start Update Key Glyphs ***

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 982, in
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 968, in main
File “set Kerning Groups.py”, line 888, in updateKeyGlyphsForSelected
File “/Users/Filip/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Scripts/GlyphsApp.py”, line 22, in len
return len(self.values())
TypeError: object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()
End

Please delete both. I was trying to fix a code signing problem but it is solved now.