Per a request I have had to add two component glyphs (the Dutch IJ acute… I updated the locl feature automatically as the tutorial describes) to a font I created in 2017 with an older version of Glyphs. I just exported the updated font that I updated with Glyphs v 1141 and the .otf is over twice the file size compared to the original. I can’t figure out why though.
It’s a hand drawn font and the .otf size has gone from 132 KB to 337 KB.
The only differences between the two files are that I’ve updated the version number for the font itself and upon export I did not select “autohint” because it’s hand drawn (I believe I may have had autohint on in the past when I first created the old version).