Fit curve indicator not visible

Hi Glyphs team. I’m using Glyps Mini 2.1.9 (121) on macOS Sonoma 14.3, and I’m unable to see any indicator in the fit curve panel. Not sure if this is a bug or something missing in Glyphs Mini.

According to the Handbook: “When a handle is selected, a small gray indicator located under the buttons shows the current handle length”. But no matter if a select a handle, a node, or a path, I can’t see any indicator in the fit curve panel. I’ve tried on both dark and light theme to no avail. Here’s the screenshot in dark theme when a handle is selected:

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 9.54.25 PM

My question is if I should see some sort of indicator when I select a handle or if I’ve got wrong what the handbook says. Additionally, I’d suggest to make the fit curve buttons less transparent. I can barely see them, as you can notice in the screenshots too.

Thanks in advance.

I think the indicator is a feature that does not appear in Glyphs Mini. That may be intended as an incentive to register the full app, or simply because Mini is at version 2 and the full app is at 3. (If memory serves, the little indicators only appeared in v3.)
There’s a separate user guide for Glyphs Mini linked at Learn | Glyphs.
Agree about the difficult to see colors!

The indicators are part of the Glyphs 3 codebase. Mini is relying on the version 2 codebase.

Thanks @eliason and @mekkablue . I understand that it is a pro feature. Maybe improving the visibility of the buttons in Mini could be an easy and appreciated UX improvement to consider.