Font Info trademark statement

I’m adapting the Font Info Batch Setting script for a specific use. I added the Font Name and License attributes, but I’m unable to find the Glyphs scripting attribute name for the ‘trademark statement’ (appears after the language popup.

Suggestions?

1 Like

Still trying to sort out font info attributes. I can get some to work, but not license, licenseURL or trademark. Are these supported?

font = Glyphs.font
print(getattr(font, “upm”))
print(getattr(font, “designer”))
print(getattr(font, “designerURL”))
print(getattr(font, “fontName”))
print(getattr(font, “manufacturerURL”))
print(getattr(font, “copyright”))
#print(getattr(font, “license”))
#print(getattr(font, “licenseURL”))
#print(getattr(font, “trademark”))

I’m in the same boat, I was trying to set the same font info for several files but couldn’t find the ones you are commenting :weary:

The info is actually in properties
You can access it like this:

print(font.properties)
font.defaultPropertyForName_("designers")
font.propertyForName_languageTag_("designers", None)
font.setProperty_value_languageTag_("designers", value, None)

Most of the keys end with a s because there can be more than one entry in different languages. You can see it in the UI when you get a language selector or not.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

I have added the missing properties to the wrapper.

I was consulting the API a few days ago and I saw them. Thank you! :ok_hand:

I’m back to working through this task and am still having a problem with “licenseURL”. Maybe I have a typo, or it might not work the same as designerURL, or… . I’m able to manually create licenseURL (single) in Font Info dialog, but when I attempt to script it I get a ‘no attribute’ error. Any advice is appreciated.

License URL is still in the Custom parameters. I see what that is confusing. I’ll see if I can move that up.