Get glyphs in font existing but not touched yet

Hi, I’d like to get which glyphs are in the font (as gray untouched template).
glyphs = font.glyphs gets all created glyphs even if they’re untouched. I’d like to get those who are, let’s say, pending to be drawn (or set width, in the case of space, p.e.) though they’re already in the template, I couldn’t find the way in the docs.
Many thanks.

I am not sure what you mean by “template”. You can check for emptiness (count of anchors, paths and components) and if it still has its default width (600 usually, 1000 for CJK). And you can check for the modification date.

I’m not sure I’ve understood you though; Click mouse with right-side on the Left Font menu column to get the submenu of each category

By template I mean this (the font window with gray reference glyphs which are in the font but never were edited yet):
These glyphs are listed in font.glyphs together with drawn-edited ones.

I’d like to get the list of not edited glyphs programatically, thanks anyway : )

Click mouse with right-side on the Left Font menu column to get the submenu of each category
there you can Generate the missing/glyphs you need as “empty gray”

Well, they are not templates, but regular glyphs, 600 u wide and empty. What I said above should help you.