How do I access fea code to correct errors?

Fontlab 7 will open .vfb files and it can save them as .glyphs files. I’m not sure if anything is lost in the process, but it may be worth trying.

Thanks, Russ. My degree of confidence for FontLab 7 to port over its own FL5 vfb files is at an all time low. It only brings over some of the kerning and I don’t trust it.
I guess in a pinch but :wink:
Thanks for your help though!

That makes total sense. I switched to Glyphs because FontLab Studio 5.x had bugs that the developers refused to fix and FontLab 6 was crashing nearly every time I launched it. I decided if the FontLab people were going to push me into a new product, with a new workflow and a new learning curve, I might as well explore the possibilities outside the FontLab world. I used the script to port my fonts to Glyphs (a few dozon, not hundreds) and didn’t really look back. I remember having to make some tweaks, but it’s been a few years now so I don’t remember what the hiccups were.

Thanks, Russ. I just felt like they didn’t care about their longtime users. I hung in there for several years but they are history.