How to add a requirement

I want to add a requirement for one of the glyphs in the case of the single … or with the numbers

Try to apply the method of (alt) did not work with me! Is there a certain way to do it?

Is the subject too hard?

What you want is a calt feature. Read this please:
http://www.glyphsapp.com/tutorials/features-part-2-contextual-substitutions

Contexts that involve spaces can be problematic in some applications (like webbrowsers).

I was not in my computer yet. So please have a bit patience.

mekkablue
This works
sub space heh-ar’ by heh-ar.alt;

This does not work!
sub [zero-ar one-ar two-ar four-ar five-ar six-ar seven-ar eight-ar nine-ar] heh-ar’ by heh-ar.alt;

Georg Seifert
I’m waiting for you

Try putting it in a separate lookup, like this;

lookup NumHeh {
sub [zero-ar one-ar two-ar four-ar five-ar six-ar seven-ar eight-ar nine-ar] heh-ar’ by heh-ar.alt;
} NumHeh;

Tosche
Does not work

It works in my setup (even without braced lookup). I guess you should drag calt feature above positional forms.

Tosche
The way it works with me in the editor Glyphs, but only when the export and use of the font does not work on the applications!

Which application? And how do you test your font? Are you using the Adobe Fonts folder?
http://www.glyphsapp.com/tutorials/testing-your-fonts-in-adobe-apps

The feature works. Perhaps you need to activate contextual alternates in the app. They are on by default in InDesign unless changed by the user.

I use the application Melle to test the fonts to avoid falling into the Cache problem. Method works well with me, but with the numbers do not work. The problem here only

What version of Glyphs do you have? The latest version should generate the correct feature code in the isol feature. Do I understand this correctly that you showed the desired behavior? So next to the numbers you expect the alternate heh? You don’t need an special glyph for it, use the heh-ar.isol.

Georg Seifert
Yes yes yes this is what I want (isol)
Thank you Sir George