Is it safe by now to update to latest MacOS?

I have been holding steady on Catalina for several months and am wondering if I dare venture further to latest Big Sur or should I wait?

Is seems that Glyphs runs fine in Big Sur.

Glyphs runs great on my Big Sur machine.

Thanks, all!
Guess it is that time :wink: