Line Height - Glyphs Mini

Hi,
I’ve read many of those topics during the years. I have a trouble.
I’m designing my 5th font (previous fonts: Daniele Franchi - typefaces anything serious :upside_down_face:)

Anything serious.

So my new typeface is composed by 5 fonts (thin-light-regular-bold-black).

I have an issue in line Height (or line space) the space between lines.

I’m using the MINI versions. I’ve checked your 2 topics but your solutions doesn’t work. Is the first time that this happen to me.

Basically, I’ve created 5 fonts starting from the same glyph mini file, without changing any ascender or descender line. I just changed the font (copied from AI).

The wired thing is the line eight on illustrator there is no space between the lines but even more wired, every fonts have different default line height and size (even if the font differences are minimal and the starting file is the same).

How can I solve that? Thank you so much. I’ve checked literally everything and changed ascenders as well without solution. I created this account just for the question so trust me I lost a full day trying to solve with your solutions.

Thank you so much.

I think is a glyphs bug cause I opened the font with another font editor and exporting with the “enemy” the same font it looks like he is working quite well.

What do you mean by “no line height between the fonts”? Can you show a screenshot of Illustrator?

Same starting file even though the size of the fonts are completely different

How do you install the font for testing? Are you using the Adobe Fonts folder?

I used to put it on font book (every time with a different name).

I’ve used this tutorial you just send me but there aren’t changes :pensive:

Don’t install in font book. This may be a font cache problem. Read this please: https://www.glyphsapp.com/learn/eliminating-font-cache-problems

Can you show a screenshot of your font info? Particularly the UPM and vertical metrics?