I was wondering I’d find super useful that, when clicking on a layer that is not master (but child of a master of course) my instance preview panel changes accordingly.
- I have drawn a letter on a master called Bold.
- I’ve made a copy of this master and changed the shape a bit.
- I’d like to check which of the 2 variants work better when interpolated.
- selecting the “bold variant” (the master is named with date+hour) I see in the preview panel the result as it was the Bold Master.
- clicking back on Bold master, the preview shows me the interpolation as it will be exported.
In short, it avoids to draw 2 variants and play all the time with the command “use as master” back and forth.