Losing active plugins [3071]

G3 [3071] Plugins in Reporter become deactivated when in character edit window and I press space bar to preview a glyph.
Going back to [3070] until next update which fixes this.

::edit:: Now happening in [3070] as well. Going back to [3068] works as it should.

Is there anything in the macro panel? I added some missing API and that might trigger an exception that in turn disables the reporter (to avoid the exception from happening again).

3.0.3 (3071) Something similar happening to me. I have Show Stem Thickness and Speed Punk installed and both become deactivated after typing a new glyph and clicking into it’s edit view.

I get the same thing in 3071 on Big Sur, pressing space deactivates Show Stem Thickness and Speed Punk.

The macro panel is empty, but the Console is showing this message:

-[StemThickness needsExtraMainOutlineDrawingForActiveLayer:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fafd25fc350
-[GlyphsAppSpeedPunkReporter needsExtraMainOutlineDrawingForActiveLayer:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fe88baaf0b0

That is what they are supposed to do when you hold down the space bar, at least in the case of those two.

But they should be activated again once I release the Space key. This does not happen.

I fixed it.

2 Likes

:frowning:

I was just done making a Gif and now it’s useless …

sorry about that.

Same issue, Glyphs 3.0.3 (3071).

Then I re-download the current version on the website : Glyphs 3.0.2 (3058) and things went back to normal.

same here. neither of “show…” plugins work in 3071. Including /but not limited to :wink:/ Speed Punk and Show Stem Thickness
Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 11.57.53