Lost cmd+ (zoom in) shortcut

Hey guys, unless something is wrong with my setup, we may have lost the cmd+ “zoom in” keyboard shortcut in the last one or two cutting edge versions. I can use the keyboard to zoom out, and zoom to active layer, but not zoom in. I have checked and there do not appear to be any conflicting apps or keyboard shortcuts.

Is this happening on your end?

Thanks,

Dave.

Not happening in my setup, 1186/10.13.6. Which keyboard layout are you using?

Hi!

Same here. :frowning:

A peer of mine is using Glyphs on Mojave, latest cutting edge build as of last night is also having this zoom shortcut issue.

Is it only temporary, and works again after switching between tabs? Or is it all the time, no matter what you do?

Sierra 10.12.6, G2.5.2 [1186] – works fine for me.

Zoom in still doesn’t work. :confused:
Switching between tabs doesn’t help.

Sorry for that mess. It was a quite big operation and that had more side effects then I expected. I fixed several issues earlier today…

I am on the cutting edge version of glyphs running on Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) and I still am not able to use cmd+ for zoom in. I tried switching between tabs and it is an all the time thing.

Same version as you. My problem is not just the shortcuts, the menu items for zoom in/zoom out are disabled when editing a glyph (they work on the whole font view)

https://monosnap.com/file/gRXG3N4K7QfB5vaOyQvRGpYxpLUSIl

That should be fixed in version 1189.

I’m still having the problem in 1189. On Mojave 10.14.2

I fixed the gray menus.

Worked for me. Thanks!

1 Like