Hey Mark, I'll try to explain: when I hit L, I see node coordinates and distances between every two on-curve nodes. But I can't move nodes.
The ShowCoordinates plugin gives me node coordinates and handle lengths (actually not the length, rather the protrusion from the nodes in x and y direction), but not distances between every two on-curve nodes. But I can move nodes around, and coordinates update in real time. Sometimes the coordinates are hard to read though, because the numbers are too big and overlap quickly, I also find the color of the numbers rather distracting.
So what I need is
- Node coordinates
- Distance between adjacent on-curve nodes
- Handle lenghts (actually the X and Y protrusion)
- Numbers styled like the ones in the measurement tool
- Maybe with a light background for better readability when overlapping contours
- All this while editing nodes
Edit: clarified handle length stuff