I am finishing an all caps font and I have a problem with 2 accents, dieresis and circumflex. I attach here screenshots. I did design all accents in my Glyphs file and when I export it in .otf, 2 accents are renamed with their unicode. For info, I used the tutorial for creating the All Caps Font, I created the accented letters by hand, not with anchors because the letter itself is lower with an accent. I tried to delete and regenerate this glyphs but it did not change the problem. I probably did a mistake somewhere but not sure where to look at.
PS: Also, it does not space correctly the combined accents in the .otf.
Thanks for your help!