Problem with scale to UPM


#1

I’m exporting fonts with the scale to UPM parameter, because I want to scale the webfonts to UPM = 2048
But the exported fonts are not scaled correctly. Only the UPM value itself was scaled, all the others like TypeDescender, TypoAscender, WinAscender… are unchanged.
This seems to be happening only on fonts that are masters, Interpolated fonts appear to be scaled correctly


#2

I just found that myself and have fixed it this morning.


#3

I think the problem appeared again in version 2.6 (1192). Weirdly, if you state the TypoAscender/TypoDescender or WinAscender/WinDescender in your custom parameters, they will scale.


#4

You are right. I fixed it.