Problem with undo command in full screen mode — Glyphs 3

I have the same problem with Redo / Undo in C.E version. Sometimes it doesn’t work, sometimes it is messing up all work.

I removed the cutting edge version and went back to the standard version. For some reason, recovering the older cutting edge version from Time Maschine failed.

I checked again, the problem is in version 3.2(2308) with the release candidate. Gone back to 3.1.2.

Edit#1: I did go back to 3.2(2307). 3.1.2 had performance problems.
Edit#2: I did go back to 3.1.2.
3.2(2307) — the same problem like in 3.2(2308).

Edit#3:I don’t know if this will help you but:

Software:
Ventura 13.5 (Previously 13.4, but the update did not help).
I am using an additional monitor for the Preview Panel and Text Preview. In Text Preview, was a noticeable lag, lasting from a second to a few seconds.
Python version 3.9.1 (Glyphs)
I use the glyphpackage files and store them with Fork in Github.
Fullscreen mode

Hardware:
MacBook Pro 13, M1, 8GB
I use a Satechi Hub to connect the monitor (Dell P2214H), an external HDD Disk (split into Time Machine and Data Storage), Game Controller, and a Printer.

Do you have the undo/redo problems in fullscreen mode or in normal window mode, too?

I don’t know of a systematic undo failure, but the undo can break by using certain functions (e.g. scripts/plugins). So if you constantly have undo problems, you seem to use something that breaks it.

Can you try running Glyphs without plugins by pressing the Option and Shift key when you start the app. You should see this in the top left corner of each font window (in 3.2).
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 12.28.30

I can’t do that right now. I took already a lot of time to find the solution. I will see if tomorrow I can check it. As far as I know it happened also when the window was not on full screen. Since yesterday the only updated plugin was Kern On — I will test it tomorrow.