Scripts not available after I upgrade my MacOS to 14.1.1

Hi,
I have just updated my MacOS to 14.1.1 (23B81) and I found lots of scripts are not able to be used.

I attached the error report from the Marco window below.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Change Metrics by Percentage.py", line 8
    import vanilla
  File "__init__.py", line 6
    from vanilla.vanillaColorWell import ColorWell
  File "vanillaColorWell.py", line 5
    from AppKit import NSColorWellStyleDefault, NSColorWellStyleMinimal, NSColorWellStyleExpanded
ImportError: cannot import name 'NSColorWellStyleDefault' from 'AppKit._AppKit' (/Users/heshiyang/Library/Application Support/Glyphs 3/Repositories/GlyphsPythonPlugin/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages/AppKit/_AppKit.cpython-39-darwin.so)

Do I need to remove the vanilla module or some other modules and reinstall it?

Please remove and re-install the Glyphs Python and vanilla module in the Plugin Manager.

Sure, I’ll try on this.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 18.44.12
It seems the Plug-in manager doesn’t work in my place. Can I install it via Terminal?

If you can access git from the Terminal, the Plugin Manager should be able to work, too.

Can you access the GitHub website from the browser?

How did you install vanilla originally? You just need to install it again. And make sure you have 3.11 and the latest version of pyobj installed (e.g. use the version from python.org).

Ok, I’ll update my python to 3.11.
I installed Vanilla two years ago from the plugin manager. Since I have moved from the UK to China, the plug-in manager never works. Currently, I install all my plug-ins via GitHub.

I found the Vanilla GitHub page that said I can use pip to install it.

Maybe I can try to install these two from Github and pip?

For Vanilla, I recommend this fork: GitHub - schriftgestalt/vanilla: A Pythonic wrapper around Cocoa.

It’s all done,
Now I can use my scripts
Thanks, Georg!