Show Stems Pro asks to activate license again

Hi,

I’ve had an issue several times where I’m asked again to activate the license for Show Stems Pro (when I’ve already done so and I’ve been using the plugin for a long time). This happens when opening Glyphs when connected to a bad wifi connection (ie on a French train). The window that I can’t manage to close (info won’t load) makes Glyphs unusable. I don’t understand why I have to activate the plugin one more time.

I don’t know if solving this issue is on the plugin’s end or Glyphs’ end. I thought this kind of info was stored locally.

Thank you!

@Mark Could you have a look?

Edit:
Hi @embes
First of all sorry again for the trouble. That it occurs when you have a bad internet connection is a good hint that helps to pin this issue.
It is neither a problem of Glyphs, nor of the plugin per se, but of the license mechanism, which needs to regulary check against the database. There is not too much I can do about it, but I will see what I can improve to delay or cache those checks a little longer.

Only one other user reported this before and we couldn’t find out why or when this happened. So your investigation helps. Thanks a lot.
You can also contact me directly, if you have further questions.