Sile plugin doesn't work(?)

Recently I downloaded Sile plugin but i don’t know if it’s just me but when I type the text in the window and i click on draw, nothing happens. Someone could explain me how it works? Thanks!

Cc @SimonC

Please specify your app version.

Version 2.5.2 (1181)

Hello. I’m sorry this hasn’t worked for you and I’m also sorry it’s taken me so long to read this - have been working on other projects and not been looking at Glyphs stuff for a while.

Obviously the plugin works for me (!) but I know I may have various libraries and things installed that you might not have. So let’s try and find out what’s not working.

First, can you just check that you have selected an instance or master in the drop-down menu. Next, open the Lua console window and tell me if there is any output there. Finally, open the Console app from Applications > Utilities, type “Glyphs” in the search bar and press return, clear the log and then press the “draw” button in the SILE window again.

Then paste here any output you see in Lua console and in the Console app, and I will be able to diagnose it.

I had a look at it and it complains about some missing .lua files. I can send you the error messages tomorrow.