Speed Punk error on install

Hello,

I’m coming from another app and using the trial to test it and see if it’s worth buying, but I have a question and an issue… As for the question: Is it possible to assign a letter key as a shortcut? I’m used to press ‘z’ or ‘x’ to zoom in and out, even as I’m using the space bar, for example, and I find it very useful and quicker, but when I tried to assign those letters, I was unable to… only the combination with a modifier key worked… it’s just not as quick and useful to use the scroll or the trackpad (even less command+‘+’/‘-’, of course) (not a “deal-breaker”).
The issue I had was while installing “Speed Punk” — extremely useful to better visualize curves, in my opinion. This is a fresh install of Glyphs (installed Glyphs, installed Python, tried to install “Speed Punk”). I installed Python from the the app’s modules and when I try to install Speed Punk, there’s an error with the message: “Failed to get HEAD (unborn)”. Other plugins install fine. Is this a Glyphs’ issue or a GitHub-related problem?

G3.3 [3306] OS 10.13.6
It installs fine for me using the Glyphs Plugin Manager.

Did you install all of the Glyphs modules?

To Speed Punk? You can assign single letters to tools only (because the shortcuts wouldn’t work in Text mode), but Speed Punk is a reporter (View menu extension) that should work with any tool.

Just try again. If it persists, clean the contents of the Repositories and Plugins folders in the Application Support folder of Glyphs. Quickest way to access is Script > Open Scripts Folder.

Thank you all! Cleaning the folders worked!

As for the shortcut, I meant as an overall shortcut… but like I said, that’s mainly a brain rewiring thing :grin: