Just figuring out alignment zones on a multi-script family. Here are some ideas:
- Show direction of alignments in glyph edit view (like the way direction is shown on ghost hints with those little arrows)
- Ability to name/annotate alignment zones in info panel (for reference when having numerous alignment zones. Eg ‘Latin x-height’, ‘Burmese descender’, ‘Thai top marks’).
- Ability to disable alignment zones (eg when subsetting Thai, the Burmese and/or Latin alignment zones could be made inactive; that would also allow more zones to be put in relevant for Thai.)
- No settings for BlueShift and BlueFuzz?
- Also, might be useful for the info panel to validate that none of the zones are overlapping (and if there’s a maximum size for zones).