Synced Tabs-Plugin seems not to work with latest update

Since the latest update (1208) the synced tabs-plugin does not work. Re-installed the plugin and it still do not work.
In 1206 it does.

Synced Tabs has been not fully functional for a while, including 1206.

IIRC it was working for me very recently, but I can confirm in 1208 no dice.

Zooming and syncing the position of the canvas has not been working for me for a while.

I’m working on it. Hope to have a fix, soon.

I uploaded the plugin. Can you please test?

4 Likes

Works! Thanks.

Thanks Georg! Couldn’t make time to fix it

I’ve used this plugin in the past (early last year maybe) without issue but I’ve been using it again for the past week or so and it works but seems to freeze unreasonably often (beachballs forever). I noticed it particularly when switching to the text tool. I’m pretty sure it caused Glyphs to crash at least twice; I’ve just uploaded a report. I know it can slow down with weaker graphics cards, but I don’t think that’s the case here, I’m working on a late 2014 retina iMac (Radeon R9 M295X 4096MB).

I just had some issues with the layers content disappearing (only visually) yesterday.
Have no time before next week to fix that. There where a few changes in Glyphs and Mac OS that need to be addressed.

I just had some issues with the layers content disappearing (only visually) yesterday

Oh yeah, that happened to me too!

Have no time before next week to fix that

That’s ok, thanks for the reply.

Checking in to see if there’s any update/workaround for this tool yet. I’ve had similar crashing and beachball issues even when typing just a character or two.

@harbortype seems to have fixed it (and gave Mark a heads up over at GitHub). His fix is working like a charm.