Text preview of complex scripts

the Microsoft_Intermediate_Certificates messages have nothing to do with Glyphs.

OK, this is the real problem. I wonder why…

Please open up the Lua Console window from the “Window” menu, type require("GlyphSILE") and hit Compile, and tell me if you get an error.

I’ve posted a new version of the plugin, which I think addresses the problem. If not, try the debugging step above.

error while running string require(“GlyphSILE”): …/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/core/sile.lua:14: module ‘lfs’ not found:
no field package.preload[‘lfs’]
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lua-libraries/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lua-libraries/lfs/init.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lua-libraries/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/lua-libraries/lfs/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.2/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/share/lua/5.2/lfs/init.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/lfs.lua’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/lfs/init.lua’
no file ‘./lfs.lua’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/shared-libraries/lfs.so’
no file ‘/Users/sarathykr/Library/Application Support/Glyphs/Repositories/GlyphSILE/GlyphSILE.glyphsPlugin/Contents/Resources/shared-libraries/lfs.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/lfs.so’
no file ‘/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/loadall.so’
no file ‘./lfs.so’

OK, thanks for being willing to try. I’ve had another go - uninstall and reinstall again and see what you get this time. (The reason I can’t do it myself is because I don’t have a spare Mac without all the required libraries installed already, so naturally everything works here for me and I can’t test it elsewhere.)

You could quite easily set up a virtual machine. I use VMWare but Virtual Box or Parallels work quite, too.

Of course! Yes, I have got that working now and it seems like the latest version of the plugin works fine.