I’m a new user and maybe still Illustrator-centric—but it seems like deleting path segments is complicated, considering how often I do it.
The two ways I know of:
• 1) Select pen tool 2) click on segment 3) option-delete 4) select desired tool (if not pen tool, often select tool)
• 1) Select eraser tool 2) option-click on segment 3) select desired tool (often not eraser)
I could imagine a few options for streamlining:
• 1) Option-click segment with select/pen/eraser/pencil tool 2) delete. (This is most non-invasive workflow).
• 1) Click segment with eraser tool (without needing to hold option key). (A simplified version of current workflow)
• 1) Segments being selectable with select tool 2) delete.
Maybe as I use the software more, I’ll see benefits of the current tool senario, of there are drawbacks I can’t see—but thought I’d share my thoughts, Cheers.