After using Glyphs to convert a .vfb file to UFO, the
lib.plist file contains both
public.glyphOrder keys with nearly identical content – the only difference is public.glyphOrder includes
.notdef though, interestingly, it is at the end of the list rather than at the beginning where I would have expected it. So, lots of questions:
- Why is .notdef at the end of public.glyphOrder rather than the beginning?
- Why is .notdef absent from com.schriftgestaltung.glyphOrder ?
- How should we view these two glyphOrder lists:
– when does Glyphs use which?
– What if one or the other is absent, what changes?
– If both are present but different, which is used?