Wait for Glyphs 2.0?

After trying the 30-day trial, I think Glyphs is awesome! I am interested in purchasing Glyphs but I was wondering if I should just wait for the 2.0 version to come out? I know it was mentioned in a previous post that there would be a small upgrade fee from 1.0 to 2.0. Is the cost of the new Glyphs going to be the same as the first version for new users?

Any license bought on or after July 1 counts as a Glyphs 2 license.

Are you close to knowing the release date yet?

Awesome, thank you sir.

No release date for the stable version yet, except ‘later this year’.