Welcome to the forum!

New website, new forum

We transferred all posts and accounts to the new site, and we are sure you will enjoy the features of the new software. Take your time and explore the new options, and set up your profile.

Passwords

One thing we could not transfer is your password. To reset your password, simply login with the link in the top right of the window, and click on the Forgot password link. You will then be prompted to enter your user name (or the e-mail address) you used when you registered. Once you confirm the dialog, a password reset e-mail will be sent to you.

If it does not appear in your inbox within a minute or so, you may want to check your spam folder for an e-mail titled [Glyphs Forum] Set Password. Thatā€™s all.

Now have fun with Glyphs 2.0 and the new website!
The Glyphs team

7 Likes

The new forum is great! Thanks for all the work.

There is, however, one small problem: if I visit the Home page then try to return to the new Forum from there, the ā€œForumā€ link takes me to the old Forum. It isnā€™t a problem for me because I have the new Forum bookmarked but it still should be fixed.

Very cool! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Thanks for your engagement. Glyphs App and Forum had become really awesome. And thanks for your powerful support.

Keep that stuff on.

Looks great!! When I do search though, lot of results donā€™t show in context, i.e. the sentance that contains the words/phrase Iā€™m looking for is not displayed?

Congrats to the new forum, you did an amazing job! I like it, too. nice functionalities.

Some things for the feedback list (if you donā€™t mind):

• One seem to be not able to edit all of oneā€™s posts? I attempted to reformat (mostly my scripting posts) a bit with the introduced code format features.

and:

• some of the markup syntaxes can create loco outputs, like i had a super huge italic headline where I prepended text with 1 or 2 octothorpe back then (got rid of it already)

But still: great work!

I clicked ā€˜reply as linked topicā€™ and a topic that I had clicked the same link on eariler was also linked, I canā€™t delete that topic connection now though.

Just wanted to say, nice job with the website and the new forums are great. Discourse is the way of the future for forum software :grinning:

Congratulations for the new web and these forums, itā€™s the best place to learn together and make glyphs bigger and better! :blush: