I added many popular glyph sets as lists filter and also a math section in the languages. A friend requested them and I thought maybe someone else would find it useful. I use them all the time to quickly check what standard they are according to who. Here’s how they look like in
- It includes all Linotype Standards except for W2G. I could add it if someone’s interested.
- OpenType STD as documented here: http://www.linotype.com/1697-21120/opentype-character-sets-opentype-std.html.
- OpenType PRO as documented here: http://www.linotype.com/1697-21121/opentype-character-sets-opentype-pro.html.
- OpenType COM as documented here: http://www.linotype.com/1697-21122/opentype-character-sets-opentype-com.html.
- OpenType W1G as documented here: http://www.linotype.com/1697-29912/w1g-fonts-8239wgl4.html.
- I also have some of the Adobe Standards listed here. Same as above, I could add more.
- Latin 1 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-latin-charsets/adobe-latin-1.html.
- Latin 2 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-latin-charsets/adobe-latin-2.html.
- Latin 3 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-latin-charsets/adobe-latin-3.html.
- Latin 4 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-latin-charsets/adobe-latin-4.html.
- Cyrillic 1 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-cyrillic-charsets/adobe-cyrillic-1.html.
- Cyrillic 2 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-cyrillic-charsets/adobe-cyrillic-2.html.
- Cyrillic 3 as documented here: http://adobe-type-tools.github.io/adobe-cyrillic-charsets/adobe-cyrillic-3.html.
- Latin Plus from Underware as documented here: http://underware.nl/latin_plus/character_set.
- MyFonts’ Minimum Character Set as documented here: https://www.myfonts.com/library/docs/MyFonts-Minimum-CharacterSet.pdf.
And I also added a Math section to the languages. It contains 8 subsections with varying categories of math symbols:
- Set Theory
- List item
- Roman Numerals
- Subscripts & Superscripts
- Scientific Inferiors
Here are the files: Glyphs.zip (22.7 KB)
As I said, I’m just leaving this here if anyone is interested. I might turn it into a Github repo if I update it. So tell me if you find this useful.