Glyphs version 3

I’d love to test Glyphs 3 also if possible.

I’d like to be a Beta tester, if possible.
I can check Txus’s spanish translation
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you need Tester support for version 3, here I am.

Please add me as Beta tester

I also would like to test the Beta, especially for greek alphabet!

I would love to be Beta Tester too please

Hi @mekkablue, if you’re still looking for beta testers, I’d love to sign up too!

A post was split to a new topic: UI suggestions for Glyphs 3

@mekkablue sign me up for beta too :smiley:

Can I also be a beta tester?

Can I also be a beta tester ,especially for Chinese?

Hi, I suppose I can give some feedback especially on CJK-related features. Can I be a part of the beta program? I appreciate all your efforts to push the new version forward!

I would love to try the new Beta too.

I’d love to test the beta as well, if possible. I have a spare machine running the macOS 11 beta and can provide feedback, if that would be helpful. Thank you!

Hi @mekkablue, I’d love to become a beta tester too, if you’re still looking for one! :smiley:

About the original question, any updates? I’m about to buy Glyphs :slight_smile:

You are safely inside the grace period. So if you buy Glyphs 2, now, you get a free upgrade to Glyphs 3.

1 Like

Hi,

I remember a post with a wishlist for Glyphs 3 but I didn’t find it. I’m using FontLab 7 because I have to give some classes and I need a multiplatform app (but I’m still a Glyphs lover!). Would be amazing to implement in G3 something as FontLabs’s profiles for export in different formats (I suppose it’s possible to do it with a script but I’m a bit dumb coding).

Thanks!

What exactly would you put into the profiles that you can’t do with instances? The worst case would be to duplicate the instances but I doubt that is often needed.

I think something was lost in translation (my fault). I refer to the option for export differents formats at the same time with custom options.