Looking for: Kerning tutoring

Hello Mekkablue, I am from Colombia and I’m in a group of typographers on FB, and we want to share the video of your Kerning session to learn and study about it. I ask you if we could upload the video to the private Facebook group?

Sharing publicly is a little tricky because people participating did agree to the recording but not to publishing. So I guess it is ok if it is not accessible publicly.

I hear the audio recording was not that good. If people are interested, we can repeat it more structurally, split it in an introductory session with more basic tips, and a separate fix-kerning-problems session.

Currently discussing with two users who offered to host and manage the Zoom sessions, still figuring out the details. If everything works out, we may have regular Friday sessions in the near future. Stay tuned.

11 Likes

Friday sessions sound awesome!

Thank you Rainer (and the whole Glyphs team) for the past two sessions. I am still amazed by how open and friendly the Glyphs team and community are. :pray:

3 Likes

Hey @mekkablue! I also want to say THANK YOU for the Kernig session!
I learned a lot. Also to @jakob_runge for uploading the video! :+1:

Whats the next session?
MAGIC HOUR with tips & trick from the Pros and magic plugins?

Thanks again
Kai

2 Likes

Hello. I did not know about the recordings till today, and the links have expired. Could you please share them again. Thanks!

1 Like

Same here. Can you please share the recordings again?

AFAIK the sound was not good. We will do another session soon.

actually @HerrKai I sucked in recording. @SophiaDesign dit it :wink:
however, we have a solution now to host beyond the 1h limit AND record directy with zoom, gues the sound willl be better then.

2 Likes

Maybe try a short test session before to see how that will work.

1 Like

sehr schön! und trotzdem danke denn die Recorderei ist ja auch Arbeit, ob mit oder ohne Ton :slight_smile: Lieben Gruß!

Hey Sophia!
I missed the download window, would it be possible to upload these again?

Best,
Kai :slight_smile: