Missing Glyph Templates

"Hello, I’ve encountered a similar issue to one described in a previous post from October 2021 (There are no Glyphs template after generate Missing Glyphs).

I’m uncertain if the problem was ever resolved, but I’m experiencing the same issue. I’m currently using the latest version of Glyphs, 3.0 on Mac, and even tried downloading the “Cutting Edge Version” 3.3 (3303). Despite reinstalling the application, restarting my computer, creating a new file, and even copying the file into a new document, the problem persists."

Can you click one of the affected glyphs and check if it has a Unicode assigned? It show in the info box in the lower left.

Hello Georg, thank you for reaching out. I’m currently in the “Mark” Category and attempting to incorporate “Combining” Glyphs, yet I’m encountering an issue. When I right-click on the Category, nothing seems to happen. There’s no display of Unicode or the option to include those particular marks.

Please see attached screen shot.

Now I see.

Not all items have a defined glyph set. E.g. the marks are in the languages that make use of them. The Category > Marks only shows all the mark glyphs that are in the font.

Good evening Georg,

Thanks for the clarification. I think i have it straightened out now!

Kindly,
George