V.807 & v.806 Masters Compatibility

I am experiencing the following issue with v.806 & v.807.

On the screencast I am adding a node and deleting it with Cmd+X. All this causes Glyphs to become unresponsive to the point that only restart of app will do.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k2hmvf12zbkp0zh/masterscompat_issue.mov?dl=0

If someone else is having this and need to work urgently on his master compatibility you can just downgrade to v.803 where this works without issue.

I have started this thread, since the other one seemed to have digressed a little. Also the issue persists in v807. You can check the original thread at the link below.

I have seen a similar case, and it turned out there were leftover stray points (single-point paths), which also explains the weird numbering of paths in compatibility view. There is a script called Delete Stray Points in my GitHub rep.

Cmd+X is cutting, not deleting. The new Cut behaviour leaves the end points of an open path selection intact. @GeorgSeifert: Perhaps that should not be the case if a whole open path is selected.

That should be fixed in version 807 (released yesterday).

I am afraid that is not the case. The screencast is from version 807.

No stray points here.

Indeed. This is causing the issue.

Just upgraded to 809 and I can confirm that Cmd+X was to blame. Just to verify using a simple delete works without problem.